Healing Depression, Anxiety & Brain Fog with Plants
Warning: This is not your average mental health class! It is, however, suitable for both lay people & mental health professionals.
Many types of physical imbalances can cause or exacerbate mental health symptoms. Our culture prescribes medications to manage these.
But could there be other ways to explore, validate and heal the root causes of depression, anxiety, brain fog and other cognitive &/or emotional symptoms?
Yes! In this class we will:
- Validate and affirm symptoms as both real and often adaptive responses in the big planetary picture.
- Discover how to identify the top ten physical imbalances that can manifest as emotional and/or cognitive symptoms, and how to respect and heal these symptoms.
- Explore epigenetic, ecocultural and other often-overlooked sources of trauma and stress that can interact with physical root causes.
- Learn simple, sustainable ways to send your nervous system safety signals with food & medicinal plants, nature, meaning-making and microrituals.
- Take home extensive class notes with further study & resources
- Class Date: Saturday, September 12
- Class Time: 10 am – 1 pm
- Cost: $42
- Location: The Source at 1111 Carlisle SE
- Space is limited! Registration is required.