Fall Equinox Plant Ally Meditation
This event will take place outdoors and in-person with an online participation option for those who prefer that. Due to Corona Virus precautions we will limit this group to 10, with participants spacing themselves out in the open air of the Bosque.
Ancient & earth-based cultures have always recognized the four outer & inner focal points of the year’s cycle, recognizing these special moments as times wherein powerful messages for humanity and/or the self may be perceived.
Consciously linking our awareness to nature’s and specifically our beloved Bosque’s cycles allows for deeper understanding of our own nature.
What better time to turn to natural forces for guidance, literal or metaphorical? The autumn equinox – harvest time – sits poised halfway between warmth and cold, light and dark, the bustle of summer and the rest of winter.
We, too, shall sit in liminal space between land and water, under the shelter of the Cottonwoods, guided by a personal plant ally. This is a relaxing, fun & illuminating journey.
- Class Date: Friday, September 25
- Class Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Suggested Donation: $25-$75
- Location: TBA, all participants will have the option to participate either in-person outdoors or remotely online.
- Space is limited! Registration is required.
- Register below by choosing your donation amount.