Help ReWild Yerba Mansa and The Rio Grande Bosque
The Yerba Mansa Project is a community service endeavor organized by Albuquerque Herbalism in partnership with the City of Albuquerque Open Space. The focus of the project is active riparian restoration work and educational outreach about native medicinal plants with threatened habitats. Find out more about the Yerba Mansa Project here. Donations of any amount are valued and will help us to purchase plants and other supplies as well as provide free educational programs for the community.
- Donors contributing $50+ can register for 1 of our single-day classes (2 hours) with a 50% discount.
- Donors contributing $100+ can register for any 1 of our single-day classes (2 hours) free of charge.
- Donations of $1000+ are rewarded with free registration for any Herbalism Series.
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Attend Yerba Mansa Project events
- Sign your classroom or youth group up to participate
- Join The Yerba Mansa Project’s email list
- Follow us on Facebook
- Attend Our Other Classes
- Spread the word ~ Share this project with your friends