All About Aromatherapy
COVID info: Due to anticpated limitations on indoor gatherings, this class will be livestreamed.
Aromatherapy is all the rage. Essential oils are fun, they’re portable, and they can quickly turn into an obsession in growing one’s collection. Oils can be super useful, but can also cause problems when used inappropriately. Plant aromatics can be a great way to engage your senses. Whether you are an absolute newbie or someone who has been an aroma-geek for a while, this class is for you.
We’ll nerd out on the following:
- A bit of aroma history
- Essential oil basics including
- what they are and what they do
- how much is too much?
- oils to avoid
- how to tell if your oil is fake or diluted
- blending basics
- The 5 most common uses for plant aromatics in my clinical practice
- 10 of my favorite essential oils in detail
- How to do aromatherapy without stuff that comes in little brown bottles including different methods of making aromatic herbal infused oils at home. Samples made in class will be available for local pick up in Durango or Albuquerque.
- Class Date: Saturday September 11
- Class Time: 10am – 1pm
- Cost: $42
- Location: Livestreamed. Class link will be emailed to participants 1 week prior to class.
- Space is limited! Registration is required.