Managing Chronic Inflammation
CLASS IS FULL
COVID Information: Masks will be required for everyone and other precautions may be considered. We will update this page with appropriate information during the winter.
Chronic Inflammation: What, why, & working with it
We hear a lot about inflammation. It’s a fuel for the fires that are: Cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, autoimmunity, infertility, mood imbalances, the list goes on…
Inflammation is an immune system response that normally provides a protective function. When it sets in as a chronic low burn, it becomes a problem. In this class, we’ll discuss why it happens along with some practical tips for reining it in:
- Functional foods
- Gut health
- Herbs and supplements for broad support
- Herbs and supplements for specific situations
You’ll also learn how to make and use supportive herbal powder blends to put out the fire. If you live in the Albuquerque or Durango area, you’ll be able to pick up what is made in class to take home and experiment with!
- Class Date: Saturday April 23, 2022
- Class Time: 10am – 1pm (this session is full)
- Class Time: 2pm – 5pm (this session is full)
- Cost: $42
- Location: The Source, 1111 Carlisle Blvd. SE
- Registration is required.