Summer Solstice Medicinal Plant Walk
COVID UPDATE: We hope to offer this as an in-person outdoor field class (masks required) but are prepared to host it as a live interactive online event, if neccesary. We will update this page as more current information becomes available.
Join us for this leisurely stroll through the Bosque on the cusp of the longest day of the year. We will walk through our restoration area discussing the medicinal plants that we meet along the way.
Sample Bosque-made herbal remedies from Dara’s apothecary and learn how to make them for yourself. Conversations will include plant identification, herbal actions of plants, and medicinal applications as well as a little Bosque ecological history.
This is a fundraising event for the Yerba Mansa Project. Your participation in this event and your generous donations will allow the Yerba Mansa Project to continue providing free restoration and educational services to the community.
- Class Date: Sunday, June 20, 2021
- Class Time: 6 pm – 8 pm
- Suggested Donation: $25-$75
- Location: Details will be emailed to all registered participants one week before the event.
- Space is limited! Registration is required.
- Register below by choosing your suggested donation amount.